Presentation of the
2022-2023 edition - applications now closed
Objectives of the program
LivinFrance Scholarship is a scholarship intended for international students in mobility to France.
Aware of the growing difficulties that international students may face, whether financial or the complexity of administrative procedures, LivinFrance has decided to launch, in addition to its platform, a scholarship intended to alleviate the costs related to the study stay for the year 2022-2023.
Through a jury composed of international mobility actors, 10 laureates will be selected to benefit from the LivinFrance scholarship.
Each winner will benefit from personalized assistance in his or her search for housing, the preparation of his or her rental application and will be offered the reservation fees for LivinFrance certified housing in the amount of €595 (maximum price noted on the LivinFrance reservation fees).
For the laureates who have already made a LivinFrance reservation, the reservation fees will be fully refunded on the payment method used.
The start date of the rental contract must be between 01/06/2022 and 30/04/2023, and the rental period must be at least 3 months.
Each winner will be offered the first 3 months of their LivinFrance travel/health insurance, worth €120 (maximum price noted) from our partner Chapka.
The start date of the contract must be specified by the student, and must be between 01/06/2022 and 30/04/2023.
Each winner will be offered the first 3 months of their home insurance worth €50 from our partner Luko.
The start date of the contract must be specified by the student and must be between 01/06/2022 and 30/04/2023
A personalized support worth €200 will be offered to each winner.
A LivinFrance agent will be dedicated to each winner in order to support him/her in all administrative procedures (CVEC, CAF, French health insurance, validation of VISA and first application for a residence permit).
Each winner will receive a complete package worth €1,000 for their study stay in France.
To be eligible for the LivinFrance Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Level of study: All levels of higher education are accepted.
- Field of study: All fields of study are accepted.
- Age: No age limit. Students who are minors must have a legal representative.
- Nationality: All nationalities are accepted (except for French applicants).
- Cumulative scholarships: Accepted
- Eligible institutions/trainings: Applicants must have been accepted into a French higher education program to be eligible. Only trainings recognized by the French State are eligible.
- Origin of applications: Only applications sent through the "LivinFrance 2022-2023 Scholarship Application" form will be considered
- Duration of stay: Must be greater than or equal to 3 months
- Newcomers : Only candidates who are doing their first year of studies in France are eligible.
- Registration : The candidate must be registered on the livin-france.com platform in order to validate his/her application
As a reminder, the LivinFrance scholarship is exclusively intended to foreign students (non-French) wishing to do their first year of study in France.
- Application opening: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Closing of applications: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Announcement of awardees: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Application / Registration
Applications must be sent through the "LivinFrance 2022-2023 Scholarship Application" form.
Applications sent by other means will not be considered and will be automatically rejected.
Any incomplete application will be systematically rejected.
General information concerning your academic, economic and social situation will be requested in order to proceed to a first selection of the laureates.
The pre-selected candidates will benefit from a 2-hour exchange session with our LivinFrance mobility experts. The date will be defined later between 01/08/2022 and 01/09/2022.
Selection of grant holders
The selection of the grant holders is made by an independent jury composed of international mobility actors, whose composition will be communicated by July 12, 2022 at the latest by email to the pre-selected candidates and on the Livin-France.com website.
In order to make the final decision on the grant recipients, a motivation questionnaire will be submitted and only the applications sent via this form will be studied. Pre-selected laureates may attach additional documents to support their applications:
- Letter/Video of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- Last 3 years' transcripts of records
- And any other document that may support the application
- Personal and professional project of the applicant
- Relevance of the mobility project
- Quality of the previous course of study
- Extracurricular activities
The applications thus selected will constitute the final list of winners.
Announcement of the results
The results of the scholarship winners will be announced through a live session composed of LivinFrance scholarship partners and international mobility actors. It will be broadcasted on July 13, 2022, and the link will be communicated later.
Each scholarship winner will receive an email with the details of how to receive the benefits and a link to make an appointment with a LivinFrance agent for the rest of the procedure.
No transfer or deferral of the scholarship is possible.-
Non-selected applicants will also be notified by email.